Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Toon Journal

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The purpose of this blog is to express myself through the best way I know how, art. I'll try and add to this at least weekly but we all know that probably won't happen. We all have grandiose plans to do a weekly blog and yet most of us don't have the will to keep up on it every week. That said, I will try, though I am the biggest make big plans and never fulfill them guy. My wife can attest to that.

The format will usually consist of some drawing, possibly followed by an explanation or link to an article or something. It may be about something political or something that happened personally in my life that stuck out at me.

Anyway, I'll likely edit this to make it sound better and probably to add a drawing or something but maybe not. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Nice Blog! Love the comics that depict real life. Keep them coming! See you in the cyber space blogging network!